Booking a tour is preferably done by contacting our office by email or phone, however, you can also book a tour online by submitting your information through the ¡°Book¡± form on our website. Please remember that our tours DO NOT include airfare to or from China, although we would be happy to refer you to the airlines that fly to China.
1. Search or find a tour online.
2. Select the ¡°Book¡± button, complete the information requested regarding the accommodations, names of the individuals on your tour, travel dates, etc. and finally click ¡°Submit¡± at the bottom of the page to send this information to us.
3.When we receive your tour information, will contact you by email to confirm the availability of the tour dates selected, and to confirm details such as hotel accommodations, tour itinerary, investment property preferences (if applicable), and payment options.
4. You should send a deposit of 50% of your total tour value by either Paypal.com
, Wire Transfer
, or Western Union
to hold the tour reservation for you. The balance is to be paid in full no later than 15 days prior to your arrival date. If we receive your booking less than 20 days prior to the tour start date, we will ask for payment to be made in full once you confirm to book the tour. (Payment detail information please check Payment Guide)
At the time you pay the deposit, please provide us the full name (the same on the passport), passport number, gender, Birthday and nationality of each passenger.
5. Once we received your deposit, we will make all the reservations according to your itinerary. We will send you a confirmation letter when all the bookings are secured.
We provide free service to modify your itinerary two times after you confirm to book your tour. We do provide unlimited alteration to meet your ultimate satisfaction, but from the third time we charge a $20 surcharge for every new modification. Too late alteration might not be workable.
6. Print the voucher and get ready to GO. Our professional tour guide will wait you in the airport.
Cancellation: You may cancel your confirmed booking, but this must be in written letter (email or fax). But if cancellation occurs after your confirmation to book the tour, or if you fail to pay the full cost of the tour within the specified time, you will be liable to pay cancellation charges. Cancellation loss are as follows:
No less than 30 days before departure: $50 per person
30 to 15 days before departure: $150 per person
14 to 7 days before departure: 50% of the full payment per person
6 to 0 days before departure: 100% of the full payment per person
Traveler substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and are subject to the above cancellation fees.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.